Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Guest Post: BDSM, A Male Erotica Writer's Perspective by Reed James

I want to take a moment to welcome Reed James back to my blog. Last time he appeared was when I reviewed his book Roleplay Gone Wrong. Today he returns with a guest post!


BDSM, A Male Erotica Writer's Perspective
Guest Post by Reed James

I've been writing erotica for a while now, and as I wrote and explored my fantasies, I found myself slowly drawn more and more to BDSM. There is just something so appealing about a beautiful woman tied up or a gorgeous rear reddening as spank after spank is administered, and it led me to really exam why I liked it. What was it about all these submissive woman that I found attractive.

Was it the simply that I lusted for power and control. That by making the woman submit to me, I was seizing my own destiny, taking my own desires, and manifesting them upon her. But that didn't feel right to me. It was more than just the domination, more than just exerting power over someone. There were emotions buried in my desire to command.

The desire to be loved.

BDSM isn't about forcing someone to submit to you. It's something far more powerful—it's trusting someone. When a woman submits, she is putting her trust into your hands. She giving you her submission. She has chosen you to be her Master, and is surrendering everything into your control. It's such a powerful act of love and intimacy. A special gift, something that you can never take no matter how strong or powerful you are. Love can never be seized or bought or forced, it can only be given, just like a true submission can only be willingly surrendered.

When you tie your submissive up, she trusts that you'll let her go if she says the safe word. When you bend her over your knee and apply hand, paddle, or flail to her rump, she trusts you will not hurt her too much. It's why I love to write BDSM. I love to explore the dynamics of love, trust, and intimacy that it must require to be be in a relationship with such a deep bond. It's intoxicating. It's honesty.

It is a gift to be treasured above all others.

About Reed James:
Reed James loves naughty women so much, he decided to tell all their sexy stories. From young women experiencing the joys of sex to older women rediscovering their youths, he loves to write about them! And check out A Submissive Bride, a BDSM love story. It's Helen's wedding day, and she's going to prove to everyone just how willing she is to submit to her husband-to-be. Buy it for $0.99 from AmazonSmashwordsBarnes & Noble, and All Romance Ebooks. Visit his blog, like him on facebook, follow him on twitter @NLPublications, and view his Amazon Author page. 

2 comments:

  1. Great insights as always, Reed. You do a great job in writing BDSM in your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the essence of submission beautifully. Great job, Reed.

    ReplyDelete