Monday, April 21, 2014

Alias Unveil

I wanted to start out by saying a huge thanks to everyone who voted on my alias poll!! For formality, this is the alias who won:

However, in this process for obtaining my own unique alias, one of my fans (who asked to remain anonymous) offered to create a custom alias for me!! How cool is that!?! I got to add some artistic input, and ended up with an image that fit my original vision. With that being said, I would like to introduce you to my new official alias, who will be representing me across the internet!

She's sexy - no? hehe.

I do own the rights to this image, so please respect my rights, and the rights of the artist who so kindly made this image for me.

Here's a big SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU to the fan who created this image for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment