Friday, April 4, 2014

Lesbian Flash Fiction by Leslie Reed

Genre:
Lesbian

Amazon Book Description:
This is a short collection of flash fiction I wrote recently. It's a fun way to play around with fiction that I enjoy. There are four pieces here and each piece is 500 words each. Leave a review if you're so inclined.

Also, if you like any of the stories and want to see them developed into longer pieces such as short stories or novels - feel free and let me know.
  
My Review:
Reed was not kidding when she gave this book the title "flash fiction." Each short in this book quickly escalates to sexual encounters between strangers. For me, the allure of these stories was not only that the sex was between strangers, but also that it was between two women. The combination of these two elements made for particularly enticing stories. While all four of the stories in Lesbian Flash Fiction were of a similar theme, each one had its own particular flavor. I would love to see more by this author. 

Available on Amazon Here
More Books  by Reed
Follow Reed on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment