Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lust in Japan by Daniel Black

Genre:
culture clash/interracial

Michael's Synopsis:
These three stories are united in theme: A young American man goes to Japan and finds a Japanese woman in need of his attentions. The first involves a college student on a summer abroad who finds his host family to be unusually hospitable; in the second, the protagonist rescues a young woman from subway perverts; in the third, an American English teacher takes in a widowed woman and her daughter who have been left homeless by the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

Michale's Review:
The detail in these stories makes it clear they are in some sense autobiographical. The author clearly spent time in Japan under similar circumstances, and I found them enjoyable that for that reason alone. The sex is well told, and there is some depth to each story, though none are that long. I liked the first story, in which the host father takes the narrator through a variety of establishments in Japan’s sex industry, to be the most interesting. If you’re looking for some short pieces with a different setting than most other erotica, these should fit the bill.

Excerpt:
When I was younger, I lived for several years in Japan. During that time I had the pleasure of meeting some of the sexiest women on God’s green earth.

One of my finest hours was just before Christmas one year. I was headed from Tokyo to Yokohama, and there were several different trains to take to get there. Still being a bit of a novice at deciphering the train schedules, I decided on the Keihin-Tohuko line, which departed from Tokyo station and went to Yokohama directly. Little did I know that it was also the busiest train to take, no matter what time of day. I had naively thought that leaving for Yokohama at around 9:30pm would help me avoid the crowds, but I was dead wrong. I couldn’t get to Tokyo station, but caught it a few stops down, thinking it would be okay. As the train pulled into the station, I noticed the cars were already packed full of people, and it didn’t look like I was getting on this train. As soon as the doors opened however, the crowd around me surged forward and I was carried into the train in a human tidal wave. As more and more people crammed into the train, I got pushed further and further away from the doors, into the corner at the end of the car.

It was then that I noticed a stunningly beautiful girl standing close to me, wearing the uniform of some department store. I think it said SOGO, but I was too busy admiring the beautiful girl standing close to me to be sure. I did however notice that the nametag said Noriko. I could see her squirming and fidgeting, as if something was happening, but I couldn’t see what. I edged closer, and saw that one of the infamous ‘chikans’ (perverts) had his hand up her skirt and was feeling her up. She had been standing facing off to my side, so she didn’t notice me right away, but when she did, a look of alarm crossed her face. Here she was, standing next to a giant gaijin (foreigner) on a packed train, while she was getting groped by a pervert next to her.

She looked pleadingly at me for help and I thought to myself, what should I do? Should I live up to the stereotype and rescue her, or simply join in and grab a piece of the action? It had always been a fantasy of mine to push up against a hot lady on the train and grope her, and here was the perfect opportunity.

Being the coward I am, I stood still and watched her be assaulted. I knew that these guys traveled in packs and was worried there would be several of his buddies nearby. It was mesmerizing, soon her blouse was open and her left breast was hanging out. He leaned down and began sucking on it, slurping quite loudly. No one seemed to notice or care. Finally, I summoned up some courage, but I didn’t use it to help her, instead I pushed my hand up her skirt and shoved a finger into her pussy. She was very wet and began moaning softly. I fingered her, thrusting in and out, and alternately rubbing her clit. I stuck a second finger in and forced them both into her, and she began moaning louder and louder. The ‘chikan’, meanwhile was more than happy with her breasts.

I pulled my fingers out of her snatch and unzipped my fly. I grabbed Noriko’s hand and shoved it into my pants. I began rubbing her hand up and down my shaft. After a bit, she moved her hand by herself, and I pushed my fingers into her pussy again. As they went in, she moaned loudly and a lady nearby looked right at us. I glared at her and she looked away. Noriko began cumming all over my fingers. After she finished, I pulled them out and then shoved one of my sticky cum-covered fingers into her ass. Noriko’s eyes flared wide and she nearly screamed, but quickly stifled it into a whimper. At first it was difficult, but I kept sticking my finger into her pussy for extra juice and then I slowly and deliberately began shoving it in and out of her asshole.

The ‘chikan’ was still enthralled with her tits, so I figured, what the hell, I’m going for the gusto. My cock was getting really hard and I knew I was gonna cum soon. So I pulled my finger out of her asshole and lifted her skirt, and forced her to bend her knees and get a bit lower. I pulled my cock out of my pants and positioned it at the front of her pussy. Without any hesitation, I shoved it in to the hilt and she whimpered once again. I then began slowly fucking in and out of her tight, wet pussy. My cock was like a battering ram, pushing inside and stretching her exquisitely tight little hole. Minutes passed, and over the speakers a message said that a stop was coming up. I quickened my pace and began pumping even faster. Just before I blew my load, I pulled out and came all over her ass. Then I re-arranged my clothes and disappeared into the crowd.

She quickly pulled her skirt into some state of normalcy and when the train stopped, hurried to the exit and left. What I didn’t notice was that she had followed me. I made it out of the station and a hundred feet down the street when I heard a whistle and saw a pair of cops running across the street. I hesitated, not knowing where they were going and after the crossed, they veered right towards me and stopped a few feet from me.

They started yelling in Japanese at me, and I was able to figure out they wanted me to come with them. The lead cop began walking back to the station and the other cop took up position behind me, preventing any escape. Knowing what I had just done, my heart began pounding in my chest.

When we got back to the station, the young woman I had assaulted was sitting inside. I looked around and didn’t see the pervert who had started the whole thing.

A second after she saw me, she leapt off the chair and started hitting me. I stood there mute, not even defending myself, my shame was so overpowering. One of the officers pulled her off me and led her away, trying to calm her down.

The other officers began interrogating me, but with my poor Japanese skills, I could only pick up a word here or there. They pulled out a dictionary and began pointing to words like prison and rape and a number of other horrible words. The awful nature of the crime I had just perpetrated came crashing down on me like a ton of bricks, and I sat mute.

Another officer walked in and began talking to me in English, reading me the equivalent of Japan’s Miranda rights. Then he told me that because I was a foreigner, this would become national news and I would be made an example of. Needless to say, I was horrified. I sat there quivering, shaking really, and on the verge of a breakdown. All I could think of was my friends and family back home, thinking I was a rapist and how this would impact my mother, nevermind the shunning I would get from everyone I knew, assuming I ever got out of prison here in Japan.

Connect with Daniel: Twitter  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment