Friday, June 13, 2014

A Cruel Lesson by Tara Eames


I'd like to welcome Tara back to this blog! Last time I reviewed Crawling to Paris, which is the first book in her Crawling to Paris trilogy. Today I'm going to discuss the second book in this trilogy, A Cruel Lesson.

Genre: 
Revenge Sex

Synopsis: 
After punishing Declan book two in the Crawling to Paris trilogy sees Paris flying high with an unexpected promotion, a belittled Declan and a new outlook on life. She’s successful, spiteful and sexual. Taking the world by the balls and exerting her power; but how long will it take for Paris to hit the ground?

My Review:
Tara has done it once again with A Cruel Lesson - providing me with the unexpected! In hindsight, the path this segment of the trilogy took made perfect sense, but I did not see it coming. Tara clearly loves to keep her stories full of surprise, keeping her readers engaged and wanting to know more. I find that often times the second book in a trilogy largely acts as a bridge between the first and last books. However, I would  say that A Cruel Lesson does not fall into this trap. It is a solid story on its own, and has left me very intrigued to find out how Tara is going to wrap up her series.
Available on Smashwords here
Available on Amazon Here
More books by Tara
Follow Tara on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment