Friday, December 5, 2014

Dirty Poetry by Scarlett Knight

Genre:
Short Stories/Exhibitionism

Synopsis:
Risky, sexy, exciting, these two sensual stories of sex in public will make your heart race with the danger of it all. Join one couple as they celebrate their two-year anniversary by exploring the erotic thrills of spontaneous sex in a retail store dressing room. Then follow two good friends as they finally express romantic feelings for one another on a drive home after dinner and then share a passionate encounter in a rest stop bathroom.

My Review:
Dirty Poetry contained several surprises. First, I was pleasantly surprised when Dirty Poetry turned out to be a collection of two short stories rather than a collection of poetry. Don't get me wrong, poetry is great, but don't let this title mislead you about the content within. Once I got over this surprise, I was again pleased with the quality of these two stories. At the end of the first I eagerly flipped the page to find out more about this couple, only to discover I was entering the world of a different couple. However, this disappointment was only momentary, for I soon got wrapped up in the second story, possibly more-so than the first.

Find Dirty Poetry at These Locations:

Connect with Scarlett Knight:

No comments:

Post a Comment